The NAC Annual Conference is held bi-anually in the Autumn and is the ideal time to bring beneficiaries together to discuss issues affecting them, most recently issues regarding keeping fit and healthy, managing pain and the new Personal Independence Payments Process.
The conference happens in a different venue each year to maximise the amount of beneficiaries able to attend. This conference is in addition to other events, such as Fit for the Future, that maybe happening in the year.
NACAC – 2016
2016’s NAC Annual Conference was held on Saturday 26th Nov.
Below is the Highlights video from NACAC 2016. More videos will be available soon
For 2016’s event there was a packed agenda covering the recent Beneficiary Feedback Survey, Information about the new Personal Independence Payments (PIP) Process and specialist advice regarding managing pain.
NACAC – 2015
Videos, transcripts and slides can be found here:
Video Playlist – Click the icon in the top left of the video below to view other titles available
- Deborah Jack & Dr Craig Millward
- Fit for Future – Simone Illger transcript
- Trustee & Director panel- M Winfield-D Body-C Glendinning- K Sagoe
- Focus on Campaigning – Mikey Argy & Dr Craig Millward
- Beneficiary Survey – Rowland Bareham
- Jodie Banks and Natalie Smith
- Jenny Tunbridge
- Health Wellbeing-Carolyn Desforges
- Anne Horton HealthLink
- Dr Craig Millward – EU Campaign (Focus on Campaigning session)
- Dr Craig Millward – Strategy & tatics for the future (Focus on Campaigning)
- Dr Mark Chorlton. – managing pain before it manages you
- Jenny Tunbridge – ways the trust can help
- Liz Newbronner – Firefly Presentation for NACAC 2015
- Natalie Smith & Jody Banks – Focus on Finance
- Simone Illger – Fit for the Future